Once your goods have been dispatched you will receive an email confirmation. This email has a tracking number in it – please READ THIS EMAIL and follow the link supplied in it to track your delivery.
If no-one is in the courier will leave a card with details of how to get hold of your parcel. Read the card! You MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will be charged up to £7.50 for the return.
If you are having a delivery problem please contact the courier - they are much better placed to help. If you have no luck with them then call us.
Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery on all orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday.
This is for courier orders ONLY (i.e. NOT Royal Mail) and UK only. If our courier fails to attempt a delivery the next working day then at your request we will refund the courier charge. For conditions see notes at the bottom of this page.
Please note that Saturday is NOT considered a working day-orders placed on a Friday before 1:30pm will be sent out for delivery the following Monday unless the Saturday Shipping Option is selected.
Saturday deliveries are expensive, so save yourself some money and order before Friday!
Orders to the Highlands
Orders to the Highlands may incur an extra shipping cost. Please click here for further details.
- You must provide us with as much address information as possible.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address you will be charged an extra fee to have a new address for the consignment. We will not be held responsible for mistakes in the information you supply.
- Someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 8-30am and 6-30pm (for standard Next Day service). Therefore we recommend delivery to a work address where someone is willing to sign for the goods during the working day.
- You may specify a delivery day - we will hold onto your consignment until the day before.
- If you need to change the delivery address after dispatch the couriers charge a re-booking fee of £7.50.
- If your package is damaged do not accept delivery.
- Please make sure we have a valid phone number so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems.
- If you place your order after 1:30pm and require your goods urgently we may be able to prioritise you - call us.
- You may ask for your delivery to be left without a signature. If you do so we will not be held responsible in any way if your goods go missing before you receive them. By requesting this service you are waiving any insurance on your goods.
- Orders to addresses that are off-shore UK or in the Highlands may take up to 3 days for delivery. This is due to the courier delivery times. Please contact us prior to ordering if you would like to know the expected delivery time to your address.
We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen. Please give us as much address information you can, including any notes you think may be useful in locating your address.
POST - We prefer to use our courier for all orders.If you want postal delivery we use First Class Recorded (which is unreliable) or Special Delivery (which is very reliable).
WE WILL NOT SHIP TO:Due to incidents of misuse of the Nitrous Oxide chargers we will not ship to:
If your delivery address is located in or affiliated with any of these establishments we will ask you to send an alternate delivery address before sending out your order.
We will not be held responsible for any delay in you receiving your goods due to this.
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. Therefore if our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered you must assume it has been stolen - either by the courier or by someone at your address. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
Delivery Guarantee Notes
- This offer applies to Next (working) Day (Mon-Fri) deliveries only.
- This offer applies to orders placed over this website only, and is not extended to include any special instructions you may add in the comments box.
- This offer only applies to UK mainland addresses.
- You must obviously give us the correct delivery address and post code.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase.
If this is not the case and you would like to return your goods for any reason within 7 days of receiving them please contact us for details of how to do this.We will accept returns of unopened consignments if the stock is damaged or defective upon arrival, and it was not caused by the postal or delivery service. In this instance you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your delivery to arrange a collection.
The customer is responsible for any postage costs incurred when returning unwanted products to our warehouse. We can arrange for our courier to collect unwanted goods from you (at your cost), or you may wish to use your preferred shipping method. We would advise that you use a shipping method that can be tracked and keep a Proof of Postage as we will not be liable for any returned goods that are lost in transit.
We will only refund the cost of the unopened goods returned and NOT the initial or return shipping costs if the goods are not faulty.
Refunds will be processed once the goods are back with us and have been checked by our staff.
If you are a parent, guardian or teacher and suspect that a child in your care is misusing our products please contact us. We can arrange for a collection and refund of any items purchased.
If you would like to cancel an order before it has been sent out please contact us. We are happy to cancel your order and refund your payment in full as long as it has not yet been shipped.
If the goods have been shipped out we can recall them, however this will mean you forfeit the original and return shipping costs.